Epic Wedding Dress Session

{girls night in}

I needed a girls night in the worst way.  Life has been so busy between us moving, me flying, running 2 businesses and children.  So, we decided to have a little girls night and one of us suggested (only the most brilliant plan ever) we wear our wedding dresses.  Now, this is something that I have been wanting to do for the longest time.  I know a lot of you ladies can probably relate because after all we only get to wear our most famous dresses once.  Well not anymore, my friends!!!  We fixed our hair, put on our makeup, and SQUEEZED to get in these bad boys again.  Let me tell you, this probably goes down as one of my favorite girls nights ever.  It felt so tight and good to be in my princess gown once more.  We got to relive one of the best days of our life.  So if you're on the fence, do it!  And call me to come and document a night with your friends that you won't forget!!!


  

1 comment

Back to Top