17 years in the making...


The Snow Family

What a pleasure it was to capture this moment together for the Snow Family.  I was asked by Rachel to come and shoot a family portrait session for her and her family because it had been a very long time since they had all taken a vacation together.  It was my very first large family shoot and I was up for the task.  While to shoot went great, to my surprise several of the pictures had a sun spot right in the middle.  I worked really hard to get it out with editing techniques but unfortunately this was the best that I could do.  They were completely understanding and even encouraging over my mistake.  Despite some faults this was a huge lesson for me on shooting at the beach with a lot of light and reflections.  All in all I was still able to capture the essence of this wonderful family.  













No comments

Back to Top