Mia, meet cake.

{Smash Cake Session}
Holy smokes this year went by so fast.  Seems like I had just taken a step out of my comfort zone and made myself a business.  Her momma took a chance on me to capture newborn photographs of her new baby girl and now Mia turns ONE.  Love these sessions because you get to see the wonder of sugar when they touch those lips and the funny expressions they give when one realizes that they get to put their little fingers in that awesomeness and taste heaven.  Miss Mia will always have a soft spot in my heart because she was the first baby that allowed me to capture the first moments of her sweet little life.  Happy Birthday Mia Girl!  I hope we get to share many more!!


1 comment

  1. This is so sweet Nina! Thank you so much for taking beautiful pictures of our little Mia. We feel honored that Mia was your first newborn shoot. :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top