Rain Delay

{fun kiddo project}

So it's rainy day and I needed to keep my kids occupied for a little while.  I've been wanting to do this project for a while now and just haven't had the chance.  I was inspired to do it when I saw it on another photographer's site that I follow on Facebook.  Besides getting a lot of different facial expressions I learned a lot as I was asking them questions and encouraging my girls to tell a story.  Including Braelinn telling me that she wanted to be a Mommy when she grows up "so that I can tell people what to do" Seriously! my kid has it all figured out.  I'm in trouble. 

I would encourage you do this project with your kid to document all their different facial expressions and their answers to your questions.   It's easy just sit them in front of a background, ask them questions or for them to tell you a story, and shoot away.  You can even do it on your cell phone.  Convert the images to black and white.  Put them in a collage using an app and voile! 


No comments

Back to Top