Big Brother Little Brother


{harrison lifestyle}

I've always loved Newborn lifestyle sessions.  Like all the beautiful ones you see on Pinterest.  I always thought how easy it would be just to go in clients home and photograph them in their natural environment.  While, I loved shooting this session, it is some tough work.  Thankfully, this sweet family welcomed me warmly into their beautiful home and gave me the opportunity to capture them just hanging out.  It was out of my comfort zone to be indoors but I took the challenge.  Barker was easy, he was all smiles and showed me around his room, how he jumps on his bed and reads his books.  He was a great big brother too.  So gentle and sweet with Beckett.  Like I said I love these sessions hopefully, I get the opportunity for more practice.  


No comments

Back to Top