God is in the Details

{Carrie Cotter}
Senior Portraits

God is in all the details.  Let me explain.  I randomly picked this location because it has a little urban feel without there being tons of traffic.  What was really cool is that when we all drove up to meet for Carrie's session, her mom Gretchen told me that this used to be an old Library and the same one she used to bring Carrie to when she was a little girl.  OMGosh!!! are you serious?  I love that.  How special was it to capture some fun images of Carrie at the very place she used to visit as a kid.  So then we ventured to a beautiful park to finish up.  Carrie was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. and so striking. Made my job super easy. Not only is she beautiful but smart too, she'll be going to U.F. this fall.  Congratulations!!







No comments

Back to Top