She's Got It All

{Harriet Wingrove}
Senior Portraits

I know God puts people in your life for particular reasons and she was one of them!  Why? becasu way before she chose USF for her undergrad studies her first choice was The University of Alabama, my alumni university!  I knew we would have a great session together.  Like many of my other clients Harried had an idea of what she wanted for her Graduation portraits.  She gave me lots of ideas as shared a secret pinterest board and she brought all the important shots she wanted covered.  I was so pleased with how they all came out.  She was a dream to work with too, so easy and fun.  Join me in congratulation Harriet as she completed a huge milestone, next up she'll be pursuing her Doctoral Degree in Medicine.






No comments

Back to Top